Friday, May 1, 2015

ET7007

Today I was talking to a highly skilled player ET7007,

you probably already know him.

It just so happened that through the chat, he said something profound.

Something that will change your life forever.



Now before we get into that, I just want to tell you a little about him

ET7007 is a humble man. 

He does not like being interviewed,



These are the golden words that he shared with me, the drops of wisdom that float so simply from his fingers.


I Play Support.


I'm getting teary eyed as I type these words, A seraph's embrace couldn't hold all the emotion I'm feeling right now.


He plays support. The neglected role that everyone overlooks, but he plays it.

Because he understands the deeper truth about league.

Winning is not about you.

It's about your team,

it's about taking your TEAM to victory

not about your own ego.

That's what ET7007 shared with me.

That's what I want to share with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment